Taygan has the cutest kindergarten teacher ever. So that the kids would always remember that Q &U go together Miss Renee had a wedding for them. I guarantee these kids will never forget it. It was a really fun day for them.
No mom and dad are not renewing their vows they got to be Mr. Q and Miss U. What good sports huh? They did a good job acting this out. Dad I didn't know you had it in you. You can go to mom and dad's blog to see the video of the wedding.
The boys with their cute little bow ties.
The girls in their cute veils waiting patiently for the wedding to begin.
Still a little embaressed...I think she was embaressed the rest of the day.




4 comments:
Mindy, that is probably the cutest idea I've seen from a kindergarten teacher!
OH MY Gosh!! What an awesome teacher. That is so cleaver. She really goes out of her way to teach. That's inspiring!
How cute. The principal at your kids school was at Lewiston for awhile and he was awesome! What lots of fun! Love ya
Way to go Mom and Dad. How much did you have to pay them to do it :) :) That is a great idea.
Post a Comment