Sunday, May 25, 2008

Conner's 1st Grade Program

It's the end of the School year so the 1st graders put on a program to celebrate the months of the year and everything that happens in those months.

Conner's ready to start some singing. What a handsome kid, if I can say so.

Conner's Birthday is in July so he got to hold up a sign for this month.

Conner really isn't this excited about the big program...he was trying to make Max laugh in the crowd.

They got the crowd involved in this funny song called "Rup De Shaw". The kids were laughing at their parents most of the song. It was hard for them to concentrate when mom and dad looked like a bunch of dorks!

Conner and Spencer ( his best bud) after the program. They thought it was cool to chill with their hats backwards and their sunglasses on top. They do look pretty cool though!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conner, you are a stud! I can't believe the school year is over. I bet you are way excited for summer. I hope you have lots of fun things planned. We LOVE you! Great job at your 1st grade program!

Elder Larkin said...

I'm a little bit jealous that your kids are out of school! We still have 2 weeks.