Yes, so the night would not have been complete without our smores...
Me and Kylee are roasting away. I'm not sure why it took two of us for 1 tiny stick and four little marshmallows. I think I was trying to prevent them from being charred...no offence Ky!
Kylee and I really enjoying our smores...I mean REALLY!!
Ang has her smore making down to a science. If you couldn't tell from the pic. You'd never now she was so high maintenance by the way she does the campfire scene. But her husband assured me it was all an act.
Ang, Lex&Dylan, and Ashley(Alexa's sister-in-law) enjoying the fire and the smores. Wait I don't think Dylan was enjoying it at all.
Ang is very passionate about her SMORES.
Tanner was sure enjoying his smore too. None of my other kids thought they were very cool, but my Tanner Man. What a fun night girls...lets do it again soon!



2 comments:
OH...that looks too fun! I really wish we lived closer. I would've definitely invited myself to that party!
That looks so much fun!!
Post a Comment