Well Max has decided he's ready to be a big boy...I guess our first indication was at Conner's soccer game, he pulled down his pants, took off his diaper, and tinkled on the nearest tree. I decided it was "go time".
... Or has he been watching Grandpa? Not that I've seen Grandpa in the bathroom, but I never seen him enter without the newspaper in hand.
Max was so funny he was either shopping for a new tractor or it was a lawnmower that had caught his eye...just when he was balanced and thought he could read pretty good he fell backwards and got his first dunk in the toliet. He didn't think that was too funny and was for sure done with that silly paper.





5 comments:
Before I finished reading what you had wrote, I glaced at the picture and wondered hmmm I sure hope Max doesn't fall in. I called that one didn't I. That is so cute of him reading the paper. He has had to have watched his father or Grandpa in the bathroom. haha
Way to go Max. Luke has discovered that he likes to go standing up in the weeds at swimming lessons. Hopefully that will encourage hime enough to get going!
HOw in the world is Max already going to the potty. McKay is not even showing an interest. Way to go Max
LOL!! Just a guess, but does his daddy read the paper while he's in the bathroom too? hahaha
I would definitely say its a 'guy thing' and it looks like Max has joined them! He's a cutie Mindy...I can't believe your little baby is old enough to be potty-trained...time flies!
Post a Comment