Monday, May 5, 2008

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer

Soccer Season has officially begun..yay!

Our little Tanner Man is an animal on the field. He is such a hussler. He even shags every stray ball for the refs. What a kid!

Treats, Treats, Treats...the best part of the whole game. Tay and Tanner are on the same team this year and Tanner thinks that is so cool.


Tanner Man disagreeing with the call..."What, I didn't do that. Did I?"

Conner with a big kick and a big score!! Way to go Conner!

Taygan got here first goal right here...Way to go sis! She's usually more interested in entertaining the people on the side lines that come to watch her. Or talking to the kids on the other team that she knows from school.

3 comments:

Emily J. said...

Way to go with the goals. Landon is still waiting for his. He still gets a little side tracted while he is out on the field.

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

I love to watch you guys play soccer. Way to go Tay you are the woman. See ya Saturday. Love Gramma Vicki

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we get to see pictures of your soccer games. I miss watching you guys play. It was so fun to watch you play last year. Good Luck! We LOVE you all and miss you tons!!