Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love This Woman!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

This is for you Mindy!! Thanks you for keeping this family together and running. I am thankful everyday that you found me. I would be nothing with out you. Thanks for putting up with me for the last 8 1/2 years.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!


Thank you for all that you do for the kids.
We Love You Mom!!!






8 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

Love you too babe...wow your an official blogger now! Have a great day!

The Swainston Family said...

Have a happy valentine's day! Do you have big plans?

Brandi said...

How cute...I love these pictures of you guys!

Emily J. said...

I agree with Cody you are one amazing women. Cody way to melt her heart.

Elder Larkin said...

Cody, this blog scores BIG!!!! I wish my hubby would put a blog for me! Way to go. Love the pix too! Hmmmm. Wonder who took 'em? hahahh

Heidi Kjar said...

Oh so cute- I love it when the hubby ventures out and writes on the blog, so sweet!! I'm not jealous;).

Melissa Hernandez said...

Hi Mindi, I don't know if you remember me Melissa (McKnight) Hernandez, from SKy View. Anyways I was just blog hopping and saw your blog on Heidi's. You have a beautiful family! Woud you mind sending a message to Emily that I would love to hear from her. Here is my email address missysuehernandez@hotmail.com, tell her I would love to see her blog. I hope you are doing great! Cute pictures! Take care!

Jana Homer said...

Mindy-
Sorry I made you gag on my post, I'll try not to mention you anymore without your permission! Great pictures, Cody is getting pretty good at this blogging stuff! Love ya tons!!