Thursday, February 28, 2008

Husband Tag

This Tag is all about my man...Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! We hope you have a great day...We Love you lots & lots!





What is his name? Cody C Haycock
How long have you been married? 9 years in September..Looking forward to 50 though!
How long did you date? 3 months total, 6 weeks after we met we were engaged and 6 weeks later we were married. It was just one of those things we knew. Not recommended Kylee, take your time!
How old is he? 31 Today!!
Who eats more sweets? It depends if were at the Dairy Queen or not. He has special concoctions he likes to recreate when we go home to Burley.
Who said I love you first? He did...Ok I really don't know this one, but it probably was me!
Who is taller? That would be him.
Who can sing better? Well I'd say him since we Norton's really are tone deaf, but he just might be tone deaf too. Seriously...the best is when were on a long trip and I wake up to the radio blaring and Cody singing his heart out...you go babe!!
Who is smarter? He thinks I am, but the guy can remember anything and everything..little things, like details... that, I am not good at.
Who does the laundry? I definately do the laundry but he's been known to throw in a load of underwear when he runs out.
Who pays the bills? I do...he doesn't like to bother himself with trivial things!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That depends on where the door is...I have to protect my babies. Cody doesn't worry about intruders because he says I worry enough for both of us. He says he feels sorry for anyone who comes into our house because they'll have the wrath of Mindy. True, but we could have a full fledged attack and I'd have to take care of it all alone and in the morning he'd wake up and ask if I slept good. "Don't worry honey I got your back".
Who mows the lawn? The maintenance man
Who cooks dinner? I love to cook so it's usually me but Cody does a mean breakfast and rocks at cooking in the dutchoven. He gets that from his dad.
Who is more stubborn? I'd say it's a tie and I better leave it at that.
Who asked who out? Ya that's a funny one...his dad paid him to take me on our first date. His dad probably regrets that now.
Who kissed who first? I tried to kiss Cody first (he was irresitable what can I say) and he shot me down...I think he was trying to be noble or something like that. You can only imagine how it went for him when he finally decided he wanted to kiss me too.
Who drives? Cody
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 8 Cody has 3
Who wears the pants? Him but sometimes I borrow them :) ok maybe more than sometimes... we try to steel them from each other.
My favorite thing about Cody is what an amazing father he is. He loves his kids more than anything in this world and would do anything for them. I also love that he puts up with me. I don't know what I'd do without him. Thanks for all you do babe. I LOVE you!

4 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

I love you guys too!!!!

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Happy Birthday Cody!!!Hope you have a great day!! Mindy don't worry my mom slept by the door all growing up also!!! I think it is so if we came in we would wake her up first!!!!! Just kidding!! Have a great day!! Love you guys and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!

Elder Larkin said...

Cody,
Happy B-Day Bud! Hope you had a wonderful day.