The kids had a golf camp this last week at Logan River and they had a blast. We had a few really cold days but for the most part it was a great week. The kids were so tough and they played so well. Out of about 60 kids Conner won an award for the longest and straightest drive and Taygan won the chipping and putting contest. Way to go guys!! Tanner was a little upset that he didn't win too, but we'll get em next time..Right Tanner?!
This shot was priceless...He's so dang tiny but he was determined to carry his own clubs.
Tay is such the cute little golfer. Today was the only day Tay didn't get to sport her cute little golf outfit. She was mortified that she had to wear sweats.
Nice follow through Tay baby...
Conner is my cautious kid....sized up every shot and would not swing if he could see anyone in front of him. He even had to lecture Tay and Tanner a few times about golf etiquette.
Nice swing buddy...look how straight that ball is going. The kid is a natural.
Yes...so this is what Maxxy did to occupy his time while the kids golfed....CHASED THE DUCKS....
He was relentless...these poor ducks couldn't get away.
And still chasing the ducks. When the ducks finally got away....
...Maxxy chased balls. He thought that the balls were supposed to stay in this neat pile so when the kids hit them he'd run to try and get them to replenish his pile.




7 comments:
I'm willing to bet they golf better than I do! You guys have a good life, Mindy. How many kids around the world can say they get to play almost every sport available to man? Your kids are very lucky. How beautiful is Logan right now?! So pretty. Last time I was there we went to the golf course, and I have to admit, I think it's one of the prettiest courses I've seen.
Hey i must say that i have the best nephews and nieces ever!! I can't wait to come and see them next week. What a fun time we will have!! Love you guys!!!
I too love the picture of Tanner packing his own golf clubs. What a stud! Great pics Mind. I'm sure the kids will remember this golf camp for awhile. Tay will you model your golf attire for me sometime?? Way to go Conner! Good thing Max didn't get attacked by the ducks.
I too love the picture of Tanner packing his very own golf clubs. What great pictures you took Mindy. Awesome job at Golf camp. Looks like you are having a great summer!
What cute kids!! Must be because of their adorable Mom and Dad!! You're an amazing mama... I just love ya to death!!
I have to say if it wasn't for you no one would ever leave me comments. You are about the only one!! I got the background for thecutesblogsontheblock.com I think i will make sure that is the right address. We did have a lot of fun at the go carts, we will have to get together up there for the reunion There is a water park also. I made the last picture of Savannha into a 5 X 7 to do a scrape book page with and it was so cute!!! Thanks so much for looking at my blog and leaving things!! i check it everyday. Love you can't wait to see you guys!!!
How fun!! My boys would love a golf camp! Nothing like that in our Arizona summer heat though!
Post a Comment