Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Maxxy's "2".

I know it's only been a week since our last Birthday Alphabet, but our little MAXXY turns "2" today so here is his ABC tribute...


A- is for Aunt Chalet...she'd keep me Forever.



B- is for Balls, Balls, and more Balls. I'm headed straight for the NBA or NFL. Whoever calls first. Yes I do sleep with a ball and sometimes even my hat. Go Aggies!!


C- Cars, Cars, Cars...I love the movie, Lightning McQueen, Mater, my little brown shirt(thanks G-ma Vicki), and anything else with cars or trucks on it. All Boy!


D- is for Dylan. My cousin and my little buddy...actually I just like to torment him because he is the only one smaller than me.


E- is for Big "EATER". I eat my own food and then I finish everyone else's too.


F- is for "Full of it"...Mom says that is why my eyes are so brown.


G- is for Growing, Growing, Growing. I just keep getting bigger.


H- is for Hair. I can't fall asleep without mom's hair in my hands. Check out the hands in the hair in this pic and every picture we have together. It is a weird fetish.


I- is for Ice Cream...It is my very favorite treat.


J- is for Uncle JEFFY. I can't get enough of Uncle Jeff when he's around.


K- is for baby Kason...I love this little guy.

L- is for the LOTS and LOTS of LOVE I have to give. I have loves and kisses for everyone, especially Daddy.


M-is for "MOOSE"...That's my nickname, but nobody is sure why.


N- is for "NO". That is the only word I know...wonder why?


O- is for Outside. I love to be outside doing anything. I'd even sleep outside if mom would let me.


P- is for Puppies. I love all Puppies, but Chloe is my favorite.


Q- is for Quite the character...that's what mom says, but just check out this pic to illustrate.


R- is for Really, Really, naughty...emphasise on the Naughty....What do you expect, "I'm 2".

S- is for Smile. Yes I am a Ham.


T- is for Two Totally Cool Brothers...CONNER...


and TANNER!



U- is for Uncle Cracker...He gets me out of nursery every Sunday!! Yes I've got the church thing figured out.


V- is for Grandma VICKI...I'm her baby boy.




W- is for Wii...come on guys, let me play too!!


X- is for X-tra special sister. I only have one but Taygan is the Best!


Y- is for the Youngest of 4...yes I am spoiled rotten.


Z- is for an E- Z sleeper. I can literally fall asleep anywhere.


Well BABY MAXXY...I don't think your a baby anymore.

Happy, Happy Birthday big boy. We Love you!

8 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

How cute! What a talented mom you have Maxxy. You are a really cute boy too!!! Happy birthday we hope you have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX! We hope you have a GREAT day. You are getting so big and very cute. We LOVE you! Cute Post Mindy! Love ya

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Happy Birthday Max. YOu are too cutie and we LOVVVVVE you sooooooo much. Have great day. Love Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Con

Keslers said...

Happy Birthday Max. You are such a cute boy and we love you very much. Hope you have a fun day.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Max! You are so cute! The next time your at my house we'll have to let you swim in our pool instead of just playing next to it. That sounds like more fun, haha!

Elder Larkin said...

What a little stinker! He is so adorable! I love these great pics of him. Happy Birthday Maxxy!

Jana Homer said...

Happy Birthday Max! We wish we could have brought him breakfast in bed! We had so much fun this weekend and wish you could have stayed longer! Thanks for being such awesome friends! We love you guys!

laci said...

What a cute kid! He is going to be a charmer for sure!!