So my kids have officially turned into fish...yes that is extreme...for any who new my kids before, they were petrified of water. Now they are awesome little swimmers.
Tay swimming to the end of the pool all by herself.
She loves to pose and she loves her goggles.
This was fun day so they got to jump into the deep end.
And yes Tay posing again...she's too cute not to take a pic!
This is my Tanner Man in his back float...
...and the front float.
Tanner is doing especially well. He really hates the water going into his ears with his tubes, but that doesn't slow him down for long. He refuses to wear ear plugs!
My little Tanner posing for a shot.
This is Conner doing a back flip. He had the coolest teacher ever. He was so fun with these kids.
Conner taking a breather while swimming a 100 meter stretch. These kids are so tough!
Diving practice. Conner is quite the sweet little diver. He was right on almost every time.
Conner trying to spit water at me. ha ha
Max wasn't in lessons yet so he found his own little pool to chill in outside.
Max enjoyed soaking up some sun on his lounge chair.It was all I could do to keep him entertained while the other kids swam. Next year Maxxy!!!



8 comments:
-k- I don't remember your kids being afraid of the water. They were little dare devils. Good thing for swim lessons. Maybe you've got some future olypians. ;)
Did you do lessons at the Sports Academy? They look like they had so much fun!
So, I've never asked you about Tanner, but wondered about his heart surgery and what his heart condition is. If you'd rather email me, I'm at julierallen at me dot com
I'd really like to chat with you about it all.
I really enjoy keeping up with your family. You are a darling mom.
Yay you finally posted some new pictures! I was missing you!! Your kids are great swimmers... looks like you've had a fun summer :) Love ya girl!!
I have to say that i have the cutest nephews and niece!!! They are cute kids. I am very lucky!!!! You guys are so fun. I wish we lived closer so i could see you more. I will see you in 11 days!!!!!!!
Yea I agree with Jana, I've missed your posts too! Looks like fun in the pool. My kids love the water too!
I love all the goggles. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Well, that means that your kids will have to come down and swim! My kids are fish too. We swam everyday this summer, it was so fun! When will you guys be down again? I'm guessing the marathon. Be sure to call or stop by!
Isn't it fun to put the kids into different sports and wait for them to decide which ones they like best? It's an exciting time of life I think. After the Olympics, I'm all about the boys becoming great swimmers AND runners!
Post a Comment