Saturday, August 23, 2008

Makeovers

So my friend Cindy is an amazing photographer and she is always doing cute things with pictures. She did a makeover of me on her blog and Tay wanted Cindy to do one of her too! So here you go!


Wow! Huh?

Cindy said she tried several different colors for Tay but she kept coming back to blond cause she loves Tay as a blond. She gave her three blond looks to choose from. Tay loves the one with bangs and the red hat. Tay is definitely a bang kind of girl...she is always begging Aunt Lexxy to cut her some bangs! Let her know what you think!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tay I agree with you. I like the one of you with the bangs and red hat! That is so you! I also can't picture you with any other color of hair. I love your blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin! You are BEAUTIFUL! Love ya girl!!

Val said...

You two are both so cute you could shave your heads and still be beautiful!!! Great Race Saturday. It makes me excited for the marathon. How about you!

Elder Larkin said...

You girls are so darn beautiful! Like mother like daughter. Mindy I have to admit the one of you with blonde hair is my very favorite! You look like a movie star. And I like the one of Taygan with the black hat best. Did we get enough make-up on her or what? Thanks for letting me play around! You are good sports.

Jas & Cam Fam said...

I'm likin the blond look on you Mindy. It's kind of Hookerish! JK! I'm sure I say this almost every time but your kiddos are darling! I just want to squeeze your little Max! How old is he? I may have to arrange something with him and my Katers somewhere down the road?!

Heidi Kjar said...

I am also thinking blonde on you! Hot!!:) By the way your little girl couldn't be any cuter! I read your post about Preston, ID- I love small towns too! I am a bit jealous when people tell me they live in small towns and can go 4-wheeling and to the small town rodeo, etc. etc. Enjoy where you live! b/c it's not the same when you aren't in a "small town!"

Soccer Mom said...

Mindy - Shenell and Bo Clark! I hope you remember us from when we lived in Preston together! Check us out! Your Family is adorable and has grown up a ton!!! Talk to you soon!

Elder Larkin said...

Hey, you ready for your marathon? Are you doing the 1/2 or the full? It's getting close! I'm excited for you.