Thursday, August 14, 2008

New 4 Wheeler!

Have you ever wondered why your kids love Grandma and Grandpa so much more than you?...Could it because they spoil them rotten? Grandpa Con and Grandma Vicki got the kids their own little 4 wheeler and they had a blast trying it out for the first time.



Tanner looking so proud, but a little too small to ride all by himself. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before he figures it out.
Conner taking Max for a ride. And about 20 more rides after that too. Max did not want to get off this thing.
Conner and Tanner blazing the trail.
Slow down guys!
Even after Max had to get off he wasn't going to part with his goggles. I Love this kid , he is so dang funny! G-pa Con & G-ma Vicki Thanks for the awesome 4 wheeler and all the fun times. You are the BEST!

8 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

That is soo cool about grandma and grandpa. That looks like lots of fun! Are the kids excited for school to start? You have such a cute little family!

Elder Larkin said...

Wow! My kids grandparents are not that generous. That looks so fun, and my boys would be so excited to take a ride with your boys! Next time we come to Logan, we'll have to do that!

Stacha said...

Very cool! That looks like so much fun. I'm trying to talk Allan into getting one like that for Carson. Its not working...LOL

Amy said...

HAHAHA that message from Stacha was from me...for some reason I was signed in as my neice. Very strange!

Lana said...

Thats great! I remember Grandma and Grandpa Haycock treated them well. It looks like they love it. What did Cody decide to go into after all? Looks like you are having a great time running. I couldn't run to save my life, LOL. Maybe when all my kids are here, I will attempt that. I think the last I heard about you was from Mindy D. That was right after you had Tanner. Your family is adorable though. I cant believe Tay. I remember her as a little baby. She is beautiful.

Becky said...

Grandparents Rock!! Toby's parents also have a little 4-wheeler for the kids... and the only way we get them off is when it runs out of gas!!
P.S. I love that Maxx is downing a Mt. Dew, Jayce loves to steal drinks whenever he can!!

Val said...

Fun!! Maybe they can come ride with Jax. P.S. Next Saturday I'm bringing a wagon so you can pull me back!! 20 what a killer.

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun. The picture of Max drinking the Mtn. Dew is cute, but I'm really surprised it's not Pepsi! I'm sure he'll drink anything he can get his hands on, because it's POP!