Tanner Man is my little hero. We have seen many miracles in the 5 short years we've been blessed with this little boy and we're so thankful that we got one more. We found a lump in the side of Tanners neck about 4 months ago and his doctors finally decided it was time to remove it. On Thursday he went in for surgery and we received the BEST news ever when they called and told us it was benign.
Tanner has 10 little stitches & 1 more scar to add to his collection.
Tanner Man trying to wake up. I was so relieved to have him back in my arms. Cody kept asking me when he could hold him. It's hard to let your child go with perfect strangers. We've had to put a lot of faith in the doctors that have cared for Tanner.
This is the anesthesiologist taking Tanner off to surgery..."Does this kid look scared to you?" He loved the wagon ride.
Tanner and Dad just waiting...sorry my pictures are backwards...it's been a while.
This was just a funny pic...everyone knows how much Tanner hates shoes and socks...first thing he took off when we got to the hospital. Yes we were still in the waiting room. We are so proud of Tanner and how brave he was. We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for protecting this little boy again and again. And we are so Thankful for all of you...Tanner was so spoiled with visits and treats. He asked me on Saturday night how come people kept coming over and bringing him stuff...I told him they were all proud of him for being so brave and that they loved him...he just grinned his little grin. I have been so touched by all the love and concern everyone has shown my little Tanner. I am so grateful to know you love him as much as I do!




20 comments:
That poor little boy has been through the ringer! And still all smiles...even going into surgery. You are one lucky Mama Mindy! So glad to hear everything is fine...what a great way to start off this holidat season, eh??!!??!!
WOW what a kid! I'm so glad he's alright ;)
Tanner Man you are our HERO too. We are so Thankful that your surgery went as well as it did. Miracle! You are such a tough boy and I don't think nothing will ever stop you from being tough. We LOVE you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Tanner,
You told me that you would be strong and i knew you would!!! I love you and am so glad to be your aunt!!!! I don't know what i would do with out you in my life!! You are always laugh and play with me!! I can't wait to see you are the cabin so we can have some fun!! You are my hero, thanks for showing me how to be a fighter!!!
We love you!!! P.S. I think you need something PINK for being so STRONG!!!
Mindy I've been wondering about your family lately. I haven't heard anything and was starting to worry. Now that I know where you've been, I'm ashamed of myself for not calling you like I have thought to do a couple of times. I'm so glad that everything went well, and that he's okay. That little boy has something special to do in his life. You know that right? I hope you guys have a really great Christmas!
On a side note...we got snow yesterday! The boys had so much fun.
Tanner,
Landon drew you a picture to send you to make you feel bettter and I keep forgeting to put it in the mailbox. Landon comes down every morning and asks why I haven't sent it yet. I promise we will get it off to you. Love ya
What a tough kid!! And he's lucky to have you for a mom!!
Hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
We are so glad Tanner is ok!!!! Austin says to say HI to Conner. :) Have a Merry Christmas.
Hey Tanner man we are so excited that you are okay and that the lump was benign. Way to go buddy. And Mindy, way to stay strong with all that you have had to watch him go through. You are a great mom and Cody is a great dad.
Tanner is the toughest little dude ever. We are so glad everyday that we have you all in lives!!
Mindy,
What a cute guy you've got there. I am glad that everything turned out well for him with the surgery. Tell him that even people he's never met are concerned for him and his awesome family!
Mindy,
Wow, I totally look up to you. You are so strong and such an example to me. We are so glad everything turned out great!
Just have to say, I love your cute new family pictures! I love your Christmas Cards too. You guys are such an adorable family!
PS. You my friend, look fantastic!!! What are you doing to stay so skinny, besides running?!
Hey Mindy! This is Kara Yancey (Tamra's cousin) I noticed that she has a private blog. Will you ask her to invite me? My email is kara_jorgensen@yahoo.com. Thanks! PS your blog is cute!
What a relief! I am so happy for your family. What a little trooper too!
I just barely read my email about tonights dinner at Hamiltons. I am bummed I wasn't there. I hope you guys had fun. Maybe some day we will get together?!
I had no idea!! Sorry- that is very stressful. Sounds like he is quite the trooper. Your new pics are so darn cute. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
I am so glad everything turned out okay! How scary!!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I'm glad that Tanner is okay and recovering well. Thank heaven for our families that keep us feeling safe and secure during times of uncertainty.
What a RELIEF that it was benign! What a cute little guy:)...
Post a Comment