My Mom and Dad started a tradition in their ward where they lite this huge pine tree in their back yard and all the ward sings carols around it. They have hot chocolate and doughnuts and then a special visitor comes before they end the night with the nativity. It is so much fun and the kids especially love it.
This was the cutest picture of Alexa and Dylan so I had to post it...right before this Lex was stuffing her face with doughnuts.
Kylee, Katelyn,Chelsey, Lex, Dylan, Max, and Tanner all amazed after the lighting of the big tree. Nice face Chels...you know everyone in Ivins is going to see this now.
This is Max's little buddy Elli. They are so cute together and they have a lot of fun. She wouldn't even leave the party until she kissed Max. She was throwing a fit telling her mom she couldn't leave because she hadn't kissed Max yet. She came over and planted him one right on lips...he just smiled. He's a smart kid, what can I say?
Tay with her best buddy Libby...yes posing once again.
Tay was Happy to tell Santa that she wanted an American Girl doll, I was just glad she quit there. After she got down she came over to tell me that was not the real Santa. In my mind I'm thinking "Gee what gave that away?"...but she was already telling me she could see his real mustache underneath. Come on Santa, you've got to better than that if your going to convince an "almost 7 year old" as she calls herself.
Conner's list for Santa was not so short; a D-Wade jersey, an Ipod, Wii games, and a new DS. I'm sure Santa was thinking the same thing I was..."Dream On Boy".
Max was looking for anyone to come get him off the "Fat Red Guy". He new mom wasn't going to since I was behind the camera. He didn't cry this year though so we are making some progress.





0 comments:
Post a Comment