Max took a good spill last week and fell and hit the edge of a wood counter top. Needless to say he did a number on his gums and completely tore the little piece of skin that connects your upper lip to you gums ( Chalet I know it has a name but I don't know what the heck it is). I of course was worried about the teeth and having a little boy walking around till he's five or six with two rotted out snaggle teeth. Luckily Aunt Chalet was able to get us in to her office even though it was their day off. His teeth weren't permenately damaged and I was amazed how quickly his gums healed.
The glasses were oh so cool! But we still had to hold him down.
Max was so good...I think because he knew what was coming next...
" Look Mom my first silver token"...of course he used it to buy yet another ball to add to his collection.





12 comments:
Poor Max! I bet he was pretty tough. I believe it's called the "Frenum" right? Yep that had to have hurt! We LOVE you Maxxy!
Poor Max! Thanks for leaving a really kind comment on our blog about me and my first pregnancy. We are going to find out if it is a boy. We are hoping to be finally having a boy, but we will love a girl too!!!! This pregnancy is just as tough as the 1st one where I would stop and puke on the side of the road. I am walking by myself and do this too! Thanks for believing in me! What an awesome friend you are!
Way to go Max. We are proud of how brave you were. Happy Healing
Mindy quit being the annoying parent with the camera in the operatoryn :)
Oh! I still remember the first day at the dentist with my kids. I'm glad he's gonna be fine.
PS. I think I got that picture of Christ and John the baptist from that same website on my blog. It's pretty awesome huh? I love your idea of using it at Conner's baptism. It would be awesome.
PSSS. Good luck with your 10 day cleanse/fast. I've heard it works! Sorry about the food pics. I had no idea you were doing too. It must be the "thing" to be doing.
YAY Max! I bet it made it easier to go to Aunt Chalet's work though. He's such a cutie Mindy. Did you find a pair of black wedges yet???
Hi Mindy, It's Julie Rose (Allen now) from the Blackfoot days. I live in Cache Valley now and read about your dad in the paper all the time! Just found you surfing through friend blogs, of course! We're all connected. Anyway, hope you're well. Good to see you on here.
Max you look cool in those glasses. You are such a big boy Love Grandma Vicki
Poor little guy...still cute as ever though! I have been MIA on the blog wagon lately so I'm just gettign caught up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know I knew the date once but when is it again? We are both April babys! Can you beleive we are 29?! THat means we have known each other for over 10 years now! It sounds/looks like you live in C.V.? Where? We will have to meeet up next time im in town! Do you still see Pam and Stacy?
hi mindy,
i'm so glad i stumbled upon your blog. you have a darling family! i liked reading about your races, since i have a little running bug myself. are you going to be running anymore races anytime soon?
Hey Mindy! Fun to see your comment! I do have an Emily Allen for a sister in law! Did you go to Skyview? That would be her because we all graduated the same year.
Are you in the valley, too?
Mindy, you are SO beautiful and what an adorable family!!! It was so good to find Emilys blog and then yours! I have missed your family, you are all so awesome! I just wanted to say hi! Misti Archibald Bruderer
Post a Comment