Sunday, April 6, 2008

Congratulations Haycock Family!

Cody's brother Jason and his cute little fam welcomed a new baby girl to their home on April 3rd!! Congratulations guys! Heather you are so awesome...a 10 pound and 2 ounce baby! She doesn't have a name yet, but she is a beautiful little girl.


Oh so sweet...I love newborns!

Austin is such a proud, proud big brother!

Jason and Heather you'll definately have some great helpers....we're glad everything went well and that both mom and baby are doing great. We Love you guys so much and can't wait to see her.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Tell Heather congrats on the new baby! Black slingback shoes huh? I just found some way cute ones on www.journeys.com ...but they are brown (they are under wedges link) I would try there or www.thebuckle.com or www.macys.com . All of these websites usually offer free or very reasonable shipping rates. I do a lot of shopping online because for one...its hard to find the time and two the sizes and styles I want are usually gone...plus there is a lot better selection online. Try the Buckle online for jewelry too...always tons better!

Brandi said...

About the Easter pics...I know, I know! I was really sick on Easter with a bad sinus infection and didn't go to church. So, I didn't get any pictures of them before they left to church with Miller (I was in bed)...sorry! They are going to wear them again and I will take pictures :(

The Swainston Family said...

Such a cute baby! Check out our blog for our big excitement!