This is fun!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on Chalet's blog so now it is my turn to "pay it forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Thursday, January 17th, I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something from me! It will be good too! Winners will be posted on the 18th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! This is so much fun... Remember don't enter if you don't want to "PAY IT FORWARD"....
RINGING IN THE NEW 2015 YEAR
11 years ago



5 comments:
I want to win! You better draw out my name. haha Love ya
I am in as well. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Congrats on winning "pay it forward". You can count me in!!
count me in is sounds like fun!
Pay it forward sounds really fun! What did you win from Chalet? Don't be surprised if you pick my name in your drawing! I'm pretty lucky! Cindy
Post a Comment