Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Conner's Zoo Program

Conner's first grade class put on the cutest Zoo program. All the kids from the first grade had to bring an animal for the Zoo in a habitat they created at home. It was so cute and Conner had so much fun doing it!

Conner and his turtle!
Conner's class...I love that this kid will still wave and get excited when he sees me. I just have to get my camera out and he'll even smile for me. He's such a good kid!

12 comments:

Keslers said...

What a cute habitat. Mindy you are so creative. I hope we live near by when it's my kids turn so they can have Aunt Mindy help with their projects. Love ya and see ya in the morning ya pansy, I can't believe you didn't run today! Just kidding.

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Conner, you are sooooooo handsome. I love your smile and your habitat is awesome. Wished I could have been there. Keep smiling and waving at your mom. Your a good kid:)
Love
Gramma vicki

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Mindy, Get busy on those scapebook pages, You can't let this one go by
Vicki

Chalet said...

Conner...you are one handsome stud! You were the best singer up there! Love ya, Aunt Chalet and Uncle Cracker (and Gizmo!)

Elder Larkin said...

Conner (and Mom), I love your habitat! It is soooo good looking. I'll bet you had a lot of fun making it together. Good job!

The Swainston Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Swainston Family said...

Hey Mindy
It's is Talesha Swainston again. Wow I can't believe I found you. I found your blog and I am so excited. Wow, Connor and Tay have sure grown up. Sariah and Samantha are getting big too. I had Samantha's hair cut today and she looks more grown-up now. No more babies yet. But we are trying! Check our blog out!
http:///theswainstonfamily.blogspot.com/ You have a really cute family. Yup, still in Preston, Idaho. We are trying to get a loan for addition on our home. Our email is ctswainston@email.com! Talk to you soon! Feel free to email me!

Emily J. said...

Conner,

You are awesome! Landon would have chosen a turtle as well. YOu are very creative. Landon is so excited to come and play with his cousins.

Anonymous said...

Conner, Way to go on the project. So cute! Maybe when Kason needs help in school with his projects you'll be able to help him. We love you!

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Conner!!
Are you getting so big!! You are a handsome stud!! Jared and I love you!! What a great job you did on your project!!! Keep up the good work!! I love you smile so much!! We miss you!!!

Love Aunt Kona and Uncle Jared!

The Swainston Family said...

Mindy-

I haven't figure out how to search on the blogs yet. My fil goes works at the temple every tuesday night. I am so excited that we can email and have found each other. I would love to get together. I found your blog through someone else's that had a link on it that said Norton's which was your brother's and then I saw Cody and Mindy. I am so excited to have found you!!!!!

CAPENERFAM said...

Your kids are so grown up. Wow I can't believe it. Whats this hint hint stuff. I would hope you have our phone number too. Or atleast you know who does so you could get a hold of us. Life is crazy busy. I don't know where the time goes. My Dr. is in Logan so I atleast come there once a month. I will have to call you and we can get together. Anyways talk to you later. Shaylee