YEP TODAY IS THE BIG DAY, THE BIG "3-0"!
AND WOULD YOU KNOW IT ...I'M JUST FINE...Thanks to my wonderful friends and Family.....SOOOO
hAPPY bIRTHDAY tO mE!!

My friends showed up REALLY early in the morning(5:30 to be exact), that's really early to me. They gave me 5 minutes to get out of bed and do whatever I needed to, gave me my crown and veil, and some other cute items and we were off to Village Inn for breakfast. Here I am showing off my
BLING, a very rare pink diamond...I wonder where they ever found it.

My a AWESOME friends and my SWEET mom and sister(ya I do have 4 sisters not sure where the other 3 are).
Lex I know what it took for you to get up this early and that's why it meant so much, I Love You!!

And yes they all showed up with the Black Veils to help me mourn..."The Loss of my 20's"!

What a sad, sad, day...I wonder if we'll ever recover...

O wait we're happy again...Love you mom and
Lex! Thanks for all you do for me, you are the BEST. And Thanks to my ADORABLE FRIENDS! You guys are so much fun and the Best friends any girl could ask for...I know I am so blessed to have you all in my life...LOVE YOU ALL! Hey Val paybacks are so much fun...see you tomorrow....Birthday Girl!!!
14 comments:
Yeahhhhh!!! Happy Birthday!!! 30 isnt bad it was turning 31 this year that tripped me out, :) luv ya
Happy Birthday!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!! You look good for being an old lady! :) Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!
Looks like your birthday started out great! What fun friends. Wish we could help you celebrate. Oh, and the 30's aren't all that bad (I can't remember how old I am most of the time). Lots of love. Eat an extra piece of cake for me!
Love,
Kelly
Lets see... one of your sisters lives 1500 miles and can't just be there at 5:30. I think I have a pretty good excuse even though I would have loved to be there. Miss you tons and so does little Lindsey. Thanks for spoiling her rotten. Love ya and Happy Birthday
Mindy!! Happy Birthday ya old lady! Sounds like you had a very good morning and I'm so glad your family and friends helped make your day so wonderful. Miss you a ton!
Happy Birthday Lady! I hope you had a great day being spoiled!! Because you deserve it!!!
Happy late Birthday Mindy! Looks like you had a fun day. You're the cutest 30 year old I know, for sure!
Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a great time with some great friends and family. I can't believe you are 30.
Happy Birthday!!!! You look GREAT! And, 30s are better than 20s anyways!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm totally dreading my big day... I still have a month and a half to prepare ~ I hope I handle it as well as you did!!
What a fun way to kick off the big day... Makes me realize that even though we're getting old we can still have as much fun (or maybe more!!) as in High School!!
Happy Birthday, Mindy! 30 is FABULOUS! Although, watch out because I just found a couple of stray gray hairs the other day! But I'm 30 1/2 now, so maybe that's it. :)
Happy Birthday Girlie! I too forgot we were soo close. I knew yours was april but I didn't remember when. Looks like you had a fun day!
We are heading back to Vegas! Can you believe it? I will write a post about that one soon!
Mindy! Have you fallen off the planet? What's up with you guys?
Post a Comment