Ok so I signed onto my blog tonight and yes it has been officially 28 days since I blogged...where does the time go? OK so it's like this...we decided to make a small move across town into a really cute old house in North Logan. Nothing permanent, just needed a yard and little bigger living space for the kids(& Mom) till Cody graduates in May and decides on a job or grad school! It was supposed to be ready for us on the 1st but we didn't move in till last Wednesday. We lived with my parents for those two weeks and made my Dad a little greyer. The kids loved it though!! The night we moved in I got sick and have just started functioning again today...it was a doosey and I better not get sick again for the rest of the winter. You name it and I had it...not fun!! Among that 3 of the kids have had the stomach flu and Cody got a roaring sinus infection. We are all starting to feel better and the house is slowly coming together...stop by and see us anytime though. A little Thank-a-mony to all of you who helped us out this last week of pure misery. Amy and Val thanks for all the help with my kids. They loved that they got to play for HOURS at their friends houses. Val, Thanks for getting the kids from school and to piano. I'll make sure to return the favor in a couple of weeks!!! DOUG & VAL ARE MOVING IN ONLY 2 HOUSES AWAY TILL THEY GET INTO THEIR NEW HOUSE!!!!YAY! It may just be the longest 10 months of their lives. We're sure going to love it though! The nicest lady in our new ward brought us choc. chip cookies, offered us a new bed for one of the kids, and took my boys for several hours one day. My boys had never even met her and they just jumped in her truck and were off for a play day...Hello anyone who knows Max knows that is rare. You can tell how much my kids were passed around this past week. They were willing to go with a perfect stranger!! She really is as close to perfect as you can get. Thanks for all the meals, produce, and treats to everyone who brought them. Lexa thanks for coming and lining all my drawers...Yes...A huge pain in the Butt...and Lexa was a Saint to finish it for me. Ky Thanks for being Conner's Mom for a day at school. Tyson and Jamie, Ky, Lex and Cody, and Mom Thanks for lugging all the boxes out and then back in....Dad I know you helped us get the boxes out, but where were ya when we needed them back in? Brother Bowen Thanks for staying late to fix the washer and help put all the beds together. The ultimate Thanks goes to my Mom and Dad for putting up with us for those two long weeks....We Love you....remember you love us too! P.S. Camille I got your message and we will go to lunch in the next week or two I promise!!
RINGING IN THE NEW 2015 YEAR
11 years ago



16 comments:
I've been wondering where you were lately! :) Sorry you've all been so sick.
Did you know we live in North Logan, too? We ought to get together!
Good to have you guys back and running. See ya this weekend!!!!
Wish we were closer so we could have helped (and by we, I mean Chris). We loved having your parents for a few short days and wish we could have had all of you too. We can't wait for you to meet Elizabeth and I can't wait to see your cute home!
Nice to have you back! I was wondering what was wrong with my sister. I guess not enough to call eh!!!! I was sick myself so I have an excuse too. But no choc. chip cookies were delivered to me :(
Sorry were were NO help with this move. Buried in our own busy-ness I guess! We sure have missed your little kiddios! Give them kisses for us!
It is nice to know that my family is back. Is it funny that this is how i stay incontact with everyone??!?!?!?! I think this is sad!! Sorry i didnt' come over this last weekend, we left to early to come over. I will have to come up some other time and stay. I can't wait to see your house.
Glad you are feeling better! Sounds like you live in a great neighborhood. We have some more exciting news ourselves. We are going to be having a baby in February, this time all is well. I am 19 weeks a long. We find out this week!
Hey... glad you're alive!! The sick must be going around, my little guy is still finishing off his antibiotics & now Toby & Zoey are feeling it!! It never ends!! I just hope I can avoid it!
Good to see you back in the blogging world. The big day is coming right up glad to see you're feeling better!
Glad your back. Now that your kids are in school don't you have all the time in the world to do some blogging? Come on get with it. haha I'm just kidding. We know you guys have been busy. We will be seeing you again next weekend. Love ya!
Mindy I've missed you since you've been sick and busy! I'm so glad to see you're alive and that you're in your new house. I'll bet the kids love having a yard again. You ready for your marathon? I noticed it's coming up soon. I'm glad your well, so you can race!
Once the cleaning and lining of cupboards are done, it's fun to move to a new home. Having everything all organized again and in it's place. I hope you get to that point soon!! :)
Serena (my running buddy) is in North Logan too. I hope you guys hit it off! She's awesome!
Glad you still alive, LOL! However, moving is sucky. Sorry that you had to go through it! Are you running the St. G marathon? I'm assuming yes since you have a countdown on your blog! Call us if you guys do anything fun or come over and hang out!
Sounds like you've been busy! We missed you this weekend! Tanya said you got sick! Hope your feeling better! Call me when you get a chance!
Mindy, my faaaavorite neighbor, I tagged you. Now get blogging!!
Oh my goodness, you don't realize how time goes by until you look people up after quite a few years!! I remember watching conner and Tay when Tay was born! haha. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment