Hope you all wore green today. Boy have I got a group of posers or what? I guess that's what happens when you grow up with a camera in your face. My posers are showing off their GREEN.
RINGING IN THE NEW 2015 YEAR
11 years ago
Posted by Cody and Mindy at 5:35 PM
9 comments:
So cute and adorable! I love the pictures!
That is a dang CUTE picture. I think I'm going to have to copy that one and print it out! We love you guys!
Holy cow! I have not seen you since that time in Wal Mart when Taygan was just little and you had just found out you were pregnant again! How are you? Where are you? You said that you ran past my parents house? I can not get over the fact that you have 4 kids! I also can't get over how much Conner is sooooo Norton! Keep in touch. It's so good to hear from ya!
I love how each one of your kids looks different. They are so cute!
You guys are the cutest. Tanner you are the man and I love the pose! Hope you had a great day. love ya
Mindy who is all going to the rodeo and what is the plan. Let me know!
awww...so cute! I almost forgot to take pictures so mine are kinda dark but hey at least I remembered, after a while! LOL
So cute. We spent St. Patricks Day at the Animal Kingdom surrounded by green trees and sunshine. IT was awesome. Tell tanner Landon misses his buddy
Okay, its been FOREVER since I've commented on your blog...so sorry, I've been busy! Anyways, your kids...cutest! They are very photogenic, takes after their mommy. About the "shamrock shuffle"...you guys rock! I am super proud of all of you...and what a fun family activity...way to go! Now, about the Easter outfits...I did indeed get Kenners dress at Target and Kaid's shirt and tie are from the Children's Place...cute, huh?!?! (thanks for all the compliments, you are too nice)
Post a Comment